Friday, July 3, 2009

plans

So the space has changed several times, here is the latest mock up with more to come soon. I have several versions of the space and I'm working on a really neat seating concept that I think people will enjoy, but in the meantime look at this space with no furniture




The top entrance will go into the perimeter parking lot and the bottom entrance will flow into the courtyard where more seating will be available under two lighted oak trees. I am working with Ron Cox, an architect in Raleigh, to design the main bar feature as a focal point of the shop. I'll put up another plan that will better explain it when I work out the details. Hopefully by the end of next week.

1 comment:

leah said...

Hey Andrew!! Sorry I have not been keeping up with your blogs either! Last time I was in Raleigh I saw where it's going to be... how cool!!! I love the plans and especially the website-- they did a great job! Thanks so much for your comment about my grandpa. He was an amazing man... I did a lot of posts about him, the funeral, etc on my blog you'll just have to go through some older posts to find them! Hope you are doing well!