Saturday, May 9, 2009

updates coming soon!!

Lafayette is moving ahead fast...and so am I. Over the past few days I have had a chance to meet with several people in regards to Jubala. I sat down with the architect and engineers of the project, bouncing several ideas off of them. I left the meetings satisfied, knowing that we were all on the same page. The space has changed a lot and I believe the public will be pleased when the final renderings are finished. If not, then back to the drawing board. We will be incorporating ideas inspired from several places. Think "community." I hope to have a new website soon, or atleast an update to the existing one, because a lot has changed since the oringial site launched. In the meantime I will continue to post layouts, pictures, and ideas on this blog when the files are ready....stay tuned!

No comments: