Friday, May 29, 2009

City Lights and Progress Slideshow



I have some more pictures! These are a few photos of the coffee bar being used downtown for City Lights, an outreach in downtown Raleigh at All Saints Chapel. The history of this place is captivating, so I will make a follow up post about it. Below the Chapel is a large, open floor plan, basement, where we set up a coffee bar and gave away coffee. I poured two coffees using a couple simple, micro-brew methods. While everyone enjoyed the coffee, I believe the crowd favorite was the Kenyan Auction Lot prepared using the TruBru pour over. I also served a new favorite of mine, the Burundi (small country south of Rwanda and west of Tanzania), using two Bodum French Presses. It was a lot of fun! Also at the end of the slideshow are some updates on the site. The steel of my building just started to go up today.

No comments: